Last week, I shared with you a LOT about the Throat chakra. It's the core of where you find, know, and express your Truth. It is also very much connected to your personal power.
This week we will be doing a simple guided meditation to reinforce your throat space energy. I may have mentioned this before, but I often see it as a weak spot in Many of my clients. My intention is to support you in strengthening this energy center, Kate.
When the Solar Plexus energy is blown out, imploded, and even over expressive- you can expect the Throat chakra energy to be very much intertwined with the underlying cause and blockage.
This week it's Simple. Do this meditation and see what happens for you.
Simple Throat Chakra Meditation
- Inhale into the heart space; exhale releasing the tension of the day
- Really start focusing into the throat chakra space; inhale into your throat chakra space, up into the sinuses; exhale, relaxing your tongue, esophagus, release it making a sound / sigh
- Inhale blue and white light into your voice box, bring it up through, then exhale out your third eye space between your eyebrows; exhale through the third eye, releasing any cloudiness, heaviness, tension
- Inhale light in through your eyes, and bring it through your sinuses, into your throat; exhale out your ears
- Inhale in a glowing orb of white and blue into the main throat space; let it fill that space with light; let the light flow out into your cells; maybe you feel it in your lungs; exhale out your mouth like a sigh
The element of the throat chakra is the ether, but often I see this scene where there’s a body of water in front of you and across the way. The things that have caused you trouble and hindered your self expression and your own ability to communicate with others shows up here. Make note of your current experiences with how you communicate with others, your Self and Source.
- With your eyes closed, I want you to see before you a body of water, perhaps it is very much like a stream or a creek or a winding river
- Notice how wide that body of water is; how narrow; is the water flowing by quickly, or is it kind of a gentle creek, or stagnant and still? What color is reflecting in the water? How does it make you feel?
- Notice this space and the landscape. What is it showing you? What is it telling you? What sort of guidance can you receive?
- Being present here, inhale into the heart space, up into the throat; exhale
- Allow the waterway to show you where things are stuck and what’s blocking you.
- Perhaps you notice a water wheel upstream. Is it spinning rapidly and out of control, or full of gunk? Is everything flowing smoothly? What do you feel?
- What you see across the waterway shows you what you possibly need to overcome or let go of. Notice what sort of power it might have over you? How will you release it?
- Downstream- where the current would carry you- is where you can go to find freedom, connect better to your higher self and third eye space to bring the soul knowledge into the world incarnate
Check out my Facebook Live video for a simple and soothing guided Throat Chakra visualization exercise
Psychic Life Coach for womenpreneurs seeking clarity and fearlessness so they can become unstoppable in life and business.
Connect With Me!