A lot of empaths, psychic, intuitive people LIVE in the Third Eye space. Much my work involves helping those people come back to earth and get back in their bodies. Many empath and healer types often escape to that area in their energy field and "space out". Sometimes when they are afraid- that area is very clouded, depleted and closed off.
When the Third Eye is healthy, vibrant and open- so much more knowledge can flow from the higher aspects of a person's soul.
It’s great to be connected to God, Source, higher self, angels, ascended masters, and be able to behave and decide what to do with your life from that perspective.
THIRD EYE CONNECTIONS
The third eye energy is connected directly to other areas in the energy system.
There is the obvious direct line to the crown chakra, where you receive Divine guidance about your soul path. There is also the direct line to the throat chakra, which expresses the Truth of your higher self and core desires.
One of my favorite direct connections from the third eye is to the sacral space. If you can recall from a few weeks ago- in the sacral space, there is an area where I "view" a person's rest/sleep space. Within that space, is a connecting line to the third eye. It's basically the stuff dreams are made of.
Your dreams can sometimes influence your waking life- especially the semi-sleep/dream state- where you are sorting things out. Answers arrive. Inspiration abruptly happens. The sacral space then supports you in manifesting your soul goals. With same greater awareness about this connection, you may see some tangible shifts and changes in your life
IMPORTANCE OF OPENING THE THIRD EYE ENERGY
Open your third eye energy and connect the body with soul and spirit. Once it's more of an an open space, then everything can flow into your Truth (throat chakra) from the crown chakra. Your heart is more open and in a happy and joyous place because you’re listening to the higher self / God / Source. Everything starts to flow better.
If you are wondering how to open this chakra for yourself, I invite you to check out my Facebook Live video from last week! I did some individual readings at the end if you are curious how that works. Perhaps we will connect on a future Live broadcast? :)
Last week, I shared with you a LOT about the Throat chakra. It's the core of where you find, know, and express your Truth. It is also very much connected to your personal power.
This week we will be doing a simple guided meditation to reinforce your throat space energy. I may have mentioned this before, but I often see it as a weak spot in Many of my clients. My intention is to support you in strengthening this energy center, Kate.
When the Solar Plexus energy is blown out, imploded, and even over expressive- you can expect the Throat chakra energy to be very much intertwined with the underlying cause and blockage.
This week it's Simple. Do this meditation and see what happens for you.
Simple Throat Chakra Meditation
- Inhale into the heart space; exhale releasing the tension of the day
- Really start focusing into the throat chakra space; inhale into your throat chakra space, up into the sinuses; exhale, relaxing your tongue, esophagus, release it making a sound / sigh
- Inhale blue and white light into your voice box, bring it up through, then exhale out your third eye space between your eyebrows; exhale through the third eye, releasing any cloudiness, heaviness, tension
- Inhale light in through your eyes, and bring it through your sinuses, into your throat; exhale out your ears
- Inhale in a glowing orb of white and blue into the main throat space; let it fill that space with light; let the light flow out into your cells; maybe you feel it in your lungs; exhale out your mouth like a sigh
The element of the throat chakra is the ether, but often I see this scene where there’s a body of water in front of you and across the way. The things that have caused you trouble and hindered your self expression and your own ability to communicate with others shows up here. Make note of your current experiences with how you communicate with others, your Self and Source.
- With your eyes closed, I want you to see before you a body of water, perhaps it is very much like a stream or a creek or a winding river
- Notice how wide that body of water is; how narrow; is the water flowing by quickly, or is it kind of a gentle creek, or stagnant and still? What color is reflecting in the water? How does it make you feel?
- Notice this space and the landscape. What is it showing you? What is it telling you? What sort of guidance can you receive?
- Being present here, inhale into the heart space, up into the throat; exhale
- Allow the waterway to show you where things are stuck and what’s blocking you.
- Perhaps you notice a water wheel upstream. Is it spinning rapidly and out of control, or full of gunk? Is everything flowing smoothly? What do you feel?
- What you see across the waterway shows you what you possibly need to overcome or let go of. Notice what sort of power it might have over you? How will you release it?
- Downstream- where the current would carry you- is where you can go to find freedom, connect better to your higher self and third eye space to bring the soul knowledge into the world incarnate
Check out my Facebook Live video for a simple and soothing guided Throat Chakra visualization exercise
It was SUPER timely that Oprah spoke about "speaking your truth" to kick off the week that I had planned for discussing the Throat Chakra. Last week my Facebook Live was intense- I did a LOT of sharing- all in honor of the Throat chakra focus. Things were emotionally charged for me- so if you venture into that video, then be prepared to spend some time Listening. I'd love your feedback and comments.
The Throat Chakra is one of the main spots in the energy system where I see a lot of women struggle.
Patterns from life experiences and past life experiences show up as painful elements leading to an inability to speak up or feel heard. Having difficulty overcoming blockages in this space stems from fear and lack of self worth. This ties back into the Solar Plexus chakra and the Heart chakra.
The Throat space is a vulnerable area. It’s where you experience a lot of your life; it's very closely connected to your intuition and higher self and physically related to hearing, breathing, scent, taste, and speech. Without the voice, we don’t have all the intricate ways we’re able to communicate with others to convey feelings and experience life in more connected ways.
How I see the throat chakra in the intuitive / energetic realm:
When I'm working with clients, I often guide them to a Throat Chakra viewing space. It's a landscape with a body of water running through it. Across the waterway are the things that might be holding someone back and in a pain cycle. It is here someone can untangle oneself from fear of: judgement, not being listened to, feeling unheard. Often those connections are old patterns and beliefs instilled many years back.
Are there times in your life when you feel like this spot in your body (the throat space) is tight, clogged, or stuck?
Let’s say the throat chakra is blocked, and it’s just a trickle of energy flowing through. You’re not going to fully feel in your Heart Space. There will be a disconnect from Source. The physical aspects of you - in the solar plexus, sacral, root - are going to feel depleted, and not reinvigorated by Source energy. You might be running on automatic without joy and the spark of your Truth. The ability for you to bring things to fruition and fully manifest gets cut off at the head (literally).
Revisit the Throat Chakra space and continue to uncover the layers of emotion to find the power of your voice and truth.
- Look at your life experiences, especially from childhood- and allow your inner knowledge to unfold.
- You will see where things need to be released and detached to create space for your divine soul connection
- Allow the imagery of the waterway described above to show you your path, how the water flows will be a telltale sign of how your relate to your voice, power, and truth
If you want to learn how to do more with this type of guided work and chakra energy, feel free to connect with me for a free Clarity Call.
This week, our focus is on the Heart chakra. You must create space in the Heart chakra for receiving the things you desire. People often hold onto things in the heart space, which makes emotional expression and processing difficult. The Heart space energy is the hub of your energy system, and when it's clogged- everything gets funked up.
This space is the spot where the earth/sky energy intertwines and continues in an infinity cycle.
It’s important to remember the balance between the physical and spiritual. A lot of spiritual people might linger up in the head space or in the spirit space. On the opposite end of the spectrum, people sometimes linger too much in the physical, being focused mostly on physical things and material goods.
We need to bring the physical and spiritual together through our own mindful awareness.
This will support balance of the physical being on earth and the soul energy coming from above.
When the heart space is full of difficult past memories, negative old experiences, painful relationships issues (whether romantic partnerships, or with a co-worker or collaborator) it becomes stagnant. The energy gets stifled and the flow between the upper level chakras and the lower ones will become blocked-- leading to emotional troubles, disconnect, and physical sickness.
Heart Chakra Basics:
You may be noticing a pattern here... each week, I'm moving through the chakra system and today we have reached the Solar Plexus space.
Your Lower 3 Chakras are all about the physical / being present in the Earth Plane.
Root: A lot of spiritual people tend to be in the head-space, so it’s nice to ground back in. Your roots need to expand as much as your branches!
Sacral: Rest and Joy are important, and often overlooked aspects of manifesting. Envisioning, and then taking action- creates your reality.
Solar Plexus: All about your power, how your soul shows up in the physical, spirit animal guides often show up here, and you can understand your self worth and will power here.
When viewing this space during meditation, it is always good to call back your power.
Think of a time when your power was taken away.
Call it back and collect it in front of your abdomen and behind your back;
Sandwich it back into yourself, leaving out anything that’s extra, like tension or negativity.
Allow the pureness of your solar power to come back to your body. Integrate power into heart space - integrate it with passion, purpose, and compassion for ourselves and others, and how we see our true selves
By doing this act of calling back your energy, you reinforce belief in yourself. Calling back the energy from a time when we feel things may have been taken away reintegrates your energy. Reconnecting to the power that is deep within the earth, and what you are made of, shows you the true power of your being.
Solar Plexus Affirmations:
I am powerful
I am confident
I am aware
I am connected
I love my Self
I Am Power
Check out my Facebook Live video for Calling Back Your Power visualization exercise
Psychic Life Coach for womenpreneurs seeking clarity and fearlessness so they can become unstoppable in life and business.
Connect With Me!